Search our collection of open textbooks featuring a variety of highly enrolled subject areas. Many of these textbooks have been reviewed and vetted by post-secondary faculty.
We are accepting applications from faculty who are interested in reviewing an open textbook. Faculty will receive an honorarium of $250 for completing a review, which will be published under a CC-BY-ND license alongside the textbook in our collection.
- Student Savings: Over $173,302
- Adoptions: 17
- Participating Institutions: 7
- November Open Perspective: What is Open Web? – Year of Open
- Welcome to a society for free software advocates, supporting the ethical cause of computer user freedom! | Free Software Foundation
- Open Pedagogy: Connection, Community, and Transparency -- Campus Technology
- The Platform Cooperatives Movement Helps Light up the Commons - Creative Commons