Search our collection of open textbooks featuring a variety of highly enrolled subject areas. Many of these textbooks have been reviewed and vetted by post-secondary faculty.
We are accepting applications from faculty who are interested in reviewing an open textbook. Faculty will receive an honorarium of $250 for completing a review, which will be published under a CC-BY-ND license alongside the textbook in our collection.
- Student Savings: Over $173,302
- Adoptions: 17
- Participating Institutions: 7
- Open Pedagogy V2 | Kerb Musings in Academia and Teamsports
- An RDF Vocabulary for Open Educational Resources | Open Educational Resource Schema
- November Open Perspective: What is Open Web? – Year of Open
- Welcome to a society for free software advocates, supporting the ethical cause of computer user freedom! | Free Software Foundation